Time to get some training in for #ThunderboltsAdventure on April 28.
// This year will be by invitation only //
Preference will go to those who have previously ridden with us on a Graveleur ride. ...
Mick ShawWhat's elitist about it? It's free and you just have to put your hand up if you wanna do it. They just wanna know that punters are capable of doing it without stuffing up everyone else's experience.
15 hours ago · 1
Brad Mertens"just wanna know that punters are capable of doing it without stuffing up everyone else's experience"
15 hours ago
Geoff MallinsonTo clarify a couple of things:
1. This is a FREE ride.
2. We aren't an events company
3. We want this ride to be fun and initimate and not too big so we are capping numbers
4. Last year a number of people signed up and didn't end up riding, so we're changing it this year so it's not just first in. If you've ever ridden with us we know you'll probably turn up so great.
5. We aren't vetting people or looking for experience.
6. It will remain self supported, ride your own ride, ride the suggested route if your wish etc.
7. If you don't like it, you could talk to us about your concerns as an adult, run your own ride, or vent on another Facebook page.
14 hours ago · 9
Matt FennI'm definitely keen as mustard and promise to turn up, barring illness or injury.
.......it's been on the family calendar since last year.